"Curing aid, hardening, sealing and dust proofing compound for concrete"
- MASTERTOP 33 is a clear, inorganic, water-soluble, curing, hardening, sealing and dustproofing compound.
- It is easy to apply, leaves no residue and dries quickly.
- It contains no VOCs.
Use it for freshly placed and finished concrete and in renovation of aged concrete. Applications include:
- Concrete floors and pavements
- Curing of fresh concrete
- Renovation of aged concrete
- Industrial, processing and brewing plants
- Educational, medical and nursing facilities
- Utility, public and multi-residential buildings
- Warehouses & storage areas
- Aircraft hangers, workshops & garages
- Public parking areas
One litre will cover approximately 4 – 8 m² depending upon on the texture and porosity of substrate.Because of different surface types and textures, coverage can vary dramatically with this type of material.
|Finish\ Floor age||Newer||Old|
|Rough trowel finish||4 – 6||4 – 5|
|Broom or Flat finish||5 – 7||5 – 6|
|Hard trowel finish||6 – 8||6 – 7|
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )