BS Epoxy 710G Kit ( Resin 1Kg+Hardener 500gms+Filler 8.5Kg= 10 Kg )
Regular price Rs. 4,550.00
"High strength, flowable cum trowelable epoxy resin grout system"
- BS Epoxy 710G is a solvent-free low exothermic, filler based grouting system, designed on modified epoxy resin for use as a high precision, heavy duty flowable cum trowelable grout for civil engineering applications.
- It is supplied as a three component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity flowable liquid grout suitable for voids of 50-150mm.
- Machinery foundations with dynamic loads and vibration, where repetitive compression / tension makes cementitious grouts ineffective.
- Backing Filler of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines and quarries.
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils and solvents render cementitious grouts unsuitable.
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts, hold down bolts and heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems are required.
- Item Weight : = BS Epoxy 710G Kit ( Resin 1Kg+Hardener 500gms+Filler 8.5Kg= 10 Kg )
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )