" MicroConcrete for Concrete Repairs "
BS Repstrong-2 is a high performance, shrinkage-adjusted, pourable micro concrete that is manufactured using specific cement, aggregate, and special additives. Water and coarse aggregate may be added to the site as needed.
- Water Reservoirs
- Power stations
- Roadway extensions and ducts
- Parking areas
- Concrete Floorings
- Sewerage and water treatment structures
- High Strength Concrete can be made using BS Repstrong-2 at 2:1 mix with 10mm down aggregate by weight.
How to use
- Pour 4 Liter water in a bucket to be mixed with 20Kg Pack
- Mix slowly with low speed mixer for 4 minutes
- Wait for 2 minutes after mixing and let it mature.
- Apply by trowel on a pre-cured surface
- You may use bonding agent like BS Epoxy 611 or BS Smartbond 100 as needed.
- Curing needed for 4 days
- Do not add water again after first mixing.
Download Technical Datasheet:
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )