Master Builder Solutions
Sale price Rs. 3,950.00 Regular price
"A coating based on acrylic polymer for making cementitious waterproofing slurry coat"
- Simple to use, MasterSeal 511 is a milky-white liquid used with cement to make coating slurry.
- It is an acrylic co-polymer based product.
- Add cement to the MasterSeal 511 liquid in ratio of 1:2.
- Apply on a moist surface, if hot climate cure after every coat.
- Needs protection plaster. Should not be left exposed.
- DO NOT ADD WATER.
- General Waterproofing: New Terraces, Sunken areas, Basements lift pits, inspection pits, water towers, & swimming pools, basements
- Other typical applications: Bonding slurry coat, polymer modified flooring, render key coat, render modification, & patch repair mortars
- Approximately 25 Sq.Ft for two coats per kg of material
- Approximately 15-18 Sq.ft when reinforcement with fiber
Download Technical Datasheet:
MasterSeal 511 Technical Datasheet
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )