TECHELASTIC PLUS ( Part 1+Part 2 )
"Two-component acrylic polymer based elastic cementitious waterproof coating system for waterproofing of new and existing structures"
- It comprises of cement based waterproofing materials, modified acrylic polymer and non-toxic substances.
- The powder and liquid components of TECHELASTIC PLUS can be mixed with slow speed drill and paddle to form a smooth homogenous slurry.
- The slurry can be applied by using stiff bristle brush or roller.
- After hardening it provides an excellent water-resistant barrier.
- The cured membrane is flexible.
- Waterproofing membrane for water retaining structures
- For cellars, terraces, bathrooms, walls for artificial lakes etc.
- Waterproofing in swimming pools, water tanks, bathrooms, balcony, terraces, sewage effluent tanks, reservoirs & drainage culverts basements
- For concrete foundations and roof waterproofing
- Basement slab and retaining wall waterproofing
- Parking deck and sealing precast joint
- The product can be used on concrete, brick & block work substrates & equally suitable for new & existing structures.
- Item Weight : TECHELASTIC PLUS ( Part 1+Part 2 ) Pack = 7.2 Kg+4.8 Kg = 12 Kg
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )