"Concrete Floor Densification, Anti Dust & Polishing"
BS FloorDense concrete densifier is a liquid chemical hardener to be applied on top of the concrete floor after casting. It can be left as it is after application or buffed for mild sheen or even polished for higher sheen level.
If polishing has to be done for the concrete slab, BS FloorDense is to be used after casting is complete and a suitable grinding and polishing process has to be executed to achieved the desired finish
It doesn’t matter if the concrete floor is polished or not, using BS FloorDense densifier is a logical way to improve strength, top hardness and service life of a concrete floor.
BS FloorDense works as a micro pore filler in the concrete structure on the top of floor slab and increases its surface density. After application BS FloorDense penetrates deeply in the concrete surface, starting a reaction in the pores and creates an insoluble material filling the micro pores in the concrete slab.
This process hardens the concrete surface also reducing the pitting effect. BS FloorDense improves the concrete floor durability significantly as compared to untreated concrete floor.
- These days, densified concrete floor that is polished to a soft sheen is a preferred method for large concrete floor in commercial buildings such as warehouses, car parking, factories and other such facilities.
- Added strength and increased hardness on the concrete floor construction leads to better resistance to wear & tear.
- BS FloorDense concrete densifier is an ideal product for doing economical buffed or polished floor surfaces.
- Better light reflectance of the polished floor leads to better ambiance and also reduction in energy consumption for lighting over larger projects.
- Easy cleaning capability as compared to untreated concrete floor.
- Reduction in service cost on the maintenance of the concrete floor.
One Liter of BS FloorDense will cover between 6 to 8 Sqm depending on the porosity & absorption of the concrete surface.
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )