"Concrete Floor Densification & Liquid Hardener, for Dust Proofing & Polishing"
BS FloorDense concrete densifier is a liquid chemical hardener to be applied on top of the concrete floor after cast floor has cured for minimum 21 days.
It can be left as it is after application or buffed for mild sheen or even polished for higher sheen level.
If polishing has to be done BS FloorDense is to be used after mininum 21 days of curing the cast slab. Grinding and polishing process has to be executed to achieved the desired finish
It doesn’t matter if the concrete floor is polished or not, using BS FloorDense densifier is improves strength, abrasion resistance, surface hardness and service life of the treated concrete floor.
BS FloorDense works as a micro pore filler in the concrete structure on the top of floor slab and increases its surface density. After application BS FloorDense penetrates deeply in the concrete surface, starting a reaction in the pores and creates an insoluble material filling the micro pores in the concrete slab.
This process hardens the concrete surface also reducing the pitting effect.
BS FloorDense improves the concrete floor durability significantly as compared to untreated concrete floor.
- These days, densified concrete floor that is polished to a soft sheen is a preferred in commercial buildings such as warehouses, car parking, factories and other such facilities.
- Added strength and increased hardness on the concrete floor construction leads to better resistance to wear & tear.
- BS FloorDense concrete densifier is an ideal product for doing economical buffed or polished floor surfaces.
- Better light reflectance of the polished floor leads to better ambiance and also reduction in energy consumption for lighting over larger projects.
- Easy cleaning capability as compared to untreated concrete floor.
- Reduction in service cost on the maintenance of the concrete floor.
Usage Tips for General Application
- After cleaning the cured concrete floor and from loose dust, using water and cleaning machine leave the floor to dry out for 7 to 8 hours
- Apply BS FloorDense by spreading with Rubber Wipers
- Work in the chemical when spreading it by pressing and dragging the liquid on the floor
- Ensure that the floor is fully saturated and no more absorbing the chemical
- Remove and excess liquid by wiper, do not let the material stagnate / pond on the floor
- Aftre 45 to 50 minutes of treatment, wash of the surface again with water.
- You can use electrical / wiping machine with water to do the same and clean the treated surface
- Let the surface dry for 7-8 hours
- The surace will gain automatic sheen and reflectance in 25-45 days
One Liter of BS FloorDense will cover between 6 to 8 Sqm depending on the porosity & absorption of the concrete surface.
(Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )