MasterEmaco SBR 2
"High dispersion SBR Latex ensuring higher mixing efficiency with water reduction for site batched mortars & waterproofing/bonding slurry/screed"
- MasterEmaco SBR 2 is a milky-white, Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer latex liquid, produced from styrene and butadiene by high pressure emulsion polymerization with high dispersive properties.
- When used with cement, concrete and plaster, it reduces the mixing time through high dispersion of the polymer and improves waterproofing, new to old concrete/plaster bonding and strength characteristics and reduces shrinkage and cracking of the mix.
Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs, chajjas etc.
- Bond Coat: For bonding new concrete to old concrete, plaster, stone/brick masonry
- Plaster repair: For repairing plaster or making water proof plaster which is better than normal plaster
- Floor screeds and toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors
- Waterproofing:Basements side walls and rafts, lift pits, inspection pits, sunken/overhead water tank,sunken portions of bathrooms and toilets, balconies, chajjas, exposed roofs before finished screed
- Other typical applications: Bedding tiles, fixing or re-fixing slip bricks
- Bonding Coat: 4 to 4.5m² for mix of 1 Litre MasterEmaco SBR 2 and 1.5kg of cement.
- Waterproofing slurry:2 m² in two coats for mix of 1Litre MasterEmaco SBR 2 and 2kg of cement.
- Repair Mortar/Concrete Screed: 10 Litre of MasterEmaco SBR 2 per 50kg of cement.
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )