TECHSEAL RDL 910
"RDL 910 (GUN GRADE) / RDL 911 (POUR GRADE) "
Polysuphide Sealant for Concrete Joints in Conmcrete Floors.
- TECHSEAL RDL 910/911 are two component sealant based on ‘THIOKOL’ – Polysulphide liquid elastomer.
- It consists of a ‘base’ compound and ‘accelerator’ (Curing Agent).
- When the two components are mixed together prior to application, a chemical reaction is initiated which cures instantly to a firm, flexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic and PVC plastics.
- It is capable of withstanding repeated extension, compression & cyclic movements without the loss of adhesion and resists deterioration by weathering, sunlight, ozone, water, salt, oils and fuels.
- It is far superior to all the conventional joint sealing material like bitumen, mastics, metallic channels and expansion sheets.
- RDL-910 (Gun Grade) is a non-sag material used for sealing of horizontal, vertical & ceiling joints RDL-911 (Pour Grade) is a pourable & self leveling material used for sealing of horizontal joints only.
- Sealing of expansion, contraction & construction joints in building structure such as, buildings, roof terraces & ceilings & Sealing of dynamic structural cracks where maximum movement capability is not more than 20%
- Glazing joints of window, door frame and curtain walls
- Joints & ‘J’ bolts of asbestos sheet roofing
- Sealing of water retaining structure joints such as, Water tank, reservoir, aquaducts
- Sealing of joints in traffic areas such as industrial floors, and car parking areas
- Expansion joints of retaining walls
Download Technical Datasheet:
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )