Regular price Rs. 2,080.00
"TWO PART POLYURETHANE JOINT SEALANT"
- TECHSEAL PU2 is a high performance two component polyurethane sealant. When cured, It forms a tough, flexible seal and bond capable of cyclic, expansion and compression movement.
- Joints or fabrications formed with this sealant can be expected to extend and
compress a total of (± 30%) of original joint dimensions.
- Techseal PU 2 is virtually unaffected by normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow, sleet, ultra-violet radiation, ozone, atmospheric contamination and pollution.
- Its excellent weatherability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure.
- Its physical properties remain relatively unchanged over a wide temperature range (-20°C to 70°C).
- For sealing floor joints.
- Granite, sandstone and marble pointing GRC, Fiberglass & Specialty panel systems.
- Metal curtain wall facades.
- Potable water tanks.
- Sealing gaps and adhering facade and cladding panels to various building materials.
- Sealing construction and expansion joints.
- For sealing of concrete joints in airport runways.
Download Technical Datasheet:
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )