McCoy Soudal Silirub WSL+ Black
"Silirub WSL+ is a high-quality neutral cure, highly elastic one-component joint sealant based on silicones. It has been developed for weather sealing of expansion joints in the façade industry"
- Compatible with laminated glass.
- Compatible with secondary sealants based on polysulfide and silicone in dual-sealed insulating glass units.
- Very easy application.
- Permanent colors, UV-resistant.
- Stays elastic after curing.
- Very good adhesion on many materials.
- Low modulus according to ISO standards.
- Resistant against UV-radiation, rain, frost, wind, ozone and extreme temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion properties on glass, laminated glass, coated aluminium, galvanised steel, aluminium composite panels (ACP), stones, concrete and masonry
- Weatherseal in curtain wall applications.
- Ideal for expansion, perimeter, connection and other movement joints between various building materials.
- Compatible with double glazed window units.
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )