McCoy Soudal Silirub PS Br. White SSG
"Silirub PS is a neutral cure silicone sealant particularly suitable for interior & exterior sealing applications such as joints, weather sealing, connection Joints"
- Panel/Perimeter/Project Sealant.
- Stays elastic after curing.
- Good resistance to UV / ozone / vibration / moisture / airborne pollutants.
- Excellent weatherproofing properties.
- Easy tooling and soft extrude able properties.
- Neutral cure.
- Non Slumping, can be used in overhead/vertical joints.
- Excellent adhesion to most of the substrates including metals, aluminium, concrete, steel, glass, wood, stone and masonries.
- Telecom Shelters, uPVC Profiles, aluminium fenestration, door & window frames, ACP glass, brick, concrete, wood.
- Building and construction joints.
- Top sealing between treated wood and glass and between PVC and glass or aluminium and glass.
- Sealing between PVC and glass.
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )