"Deep penetrative, reactive, capillary waterproofing system for making concrete and mortar watertight"
- MasterSeal 502 is component of BASF’s crystalline capillary waterproofing system.
- This product contain specialist additives that play the role of the catalyst in the formation of water-insoluble crystalline micro-structures deep within the capillaries and interstices of cementitious matrix of concrete and mortars.
MasterSeal 502 is used for:
- Water tanks, reservoirs
- Building basements and foundations
- Swimming pools and water parks
- Sewage and water treatment plants
- Dams, canals, tunnels, harbours
- Retaining walls and sea defence walls
- Concrete pipes
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )
It is an effective and very good replacement for Krystol T1 & T2 of Kryton Brand as described below
Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System is a surface-applied crystalline slurry treatment that transforms new or existing concrete into a permanent waterproof barrier.Krystol T1 & T2 Waterproofing System lowers the permeability of concrete and protects against the ingress of water and waterborne chemicals. It replaces the need for surface applied waterproofing membranes, and is often used in the remediation of failed membranes.Krystol T1 & T2 contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form insoluble needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection.