LANKO 721 EPOXY INJECTION B
"DUAL - COMPONENT RESIN INJECTION"
- A low viscosity (thin floawable) 2-component epoxy crack injection material based on modified epoxy resin and an amine hardening binder, solvent free.
- For professional use.
- Used as an injection epoxy repair for structural cracks in concrete and masonry
- For joining and filling up of voids in areas of delamination
- For bonding hollow plaster and floor toppings
- For sealing non-movement joints in concrete and protects from corrosion
- Impregnation of friable rock or porous stones
5kg set (3.33kg Part A Resin +1.67kg Part B Hardener) covers approx. 11m² per thickness of 0.3mm
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )