Du Level-Cementitious Thixotropic Leveller
Dubond’s DU LEVEL is a high-performance levelling of substrates from 1 to 10 mm thickness, with normal setting prolonged workability, suitable for subsequent laying of tiles after 12-24 hours and for laying of natural stone, parquet and resilient materials 3-5 days after application, at +23 C 50% R.H.
Apply using a smooth spreader on the previously prepared, clean and dimensionally stable substrate and finish with a rigid float.Levelling of irregular substrates with normal setting and compensated shrinkage. Thickness upto 10 mm.Cementitious Thixotropic Leveller
Areas of Application
- Internal & External.
- Also suitable for large surface areas.
- High level of slide for fast and safe applications.
- High dimentional stability and long lasting performance.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelian tiles, natural.
- floors and resilient materials using adhesives.
- Normal setting.
- Mineral levelling product for the high-performace.
- Correction and extended workability of irregular substrates.
- Extended workability.
- Guranteeing the correction of large surfaces even in extreme climatic conditions with a smooth finish which ideal for the subsequent laying of covering using Dubond adhesives.
Levelling of irregular substrates with normal setting and compensated shrinkage. Thickness upto 10 mm.