Tikiswell 2010 ( Set of 10 Pack )
Regular price Rs. 15,260.00
"Swell‐able Water‐bar for In‐situ Concrete "
- TIKISWELL is tough and flexible active joint sealing swell‐able profile used to prevent the passage of water through non‐movement joints in both new in‐situ concrete and between new and existing concrete.
- TIKISWELL consist of high performance hydrophilic swell‐able acrylic composition and thermoplastic elastomer.
- TIKISWELL when comes in contact with water, increases in volume up to a maximum of 300% and imparts resistance to hydraulic pressure.
- Swelling of TIKISWELL in fresh concrete is minimal thereby maximizing the positive pressure seal provided by the hydrophilic bar to the protected joint.
- The advanced hydrophilic groups in TIKISWELL are not subject to extraction nor to the loss of swelling performance by prolonged or repeated wetting and drying cycle.
- The unique swelling action of TIKISWELL creates a positive pressure against the face of the concrete joint, thus preventing water passage through the protected joint.
TIKISWELL is used to:
- Waterproof casting and header joints in concrete.
- Waterproof joints between pre‐cast concrete elements.
- Waterproof around all sorts of transitions and penetrations in insitu concrete.
- Waterproof stationary joints.
- Waterproof connecting joints.
- Item Weight : 20mm x 10mm x10m ( Set of 10 Pack ) = Kg
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )