"Coloured Dry Shake Hardener For Concrete Flooring"
- BS TopHard is a premixed, pigmented, non-metallic, ready to use matrix in powder with quartz, designed for application as a dry shake or as a wet on wet application over freshly floated concrete screed to get a monolithic coloured flooring with increased abrasion resistance.
- The product is manufactured using hardwearing natural aggregates with chemistry to allow higher dosages per sqm to achieve shade evenness.
- The results show that BS TopHard considerably reduces the depth of wear when suitably applied as per recommendations.
- It can be polished to a high gloss finish using suitable densification, grinding and polishing systems by any compatible systems.
BS TopHard-CH is recommended for treating floor areas, requiring aesthetic appeal along with superior abrasion resistance but not exposed to serious chemical attack. Application areas include
- Parking Areas
- Malls and Commercial Establishments
- Corridors and Halls
- Showrooms, Hotels and Residential Projects
- Aircraft Hangars
- Basements and cellars
- Mechanical workshops
- Garage for light vehicles
( Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product )
BS TopHard-CH is a coloured hardener system to be used a dryshake hardener or as wet on wet system, allowing coloured concrete flooring, that can also be polished further to enhance the look of the flooring.
- Minimum Order 10 Bags for Each / Single Shade will only be accepted or 200Kg MOQ for Single Shade acceptable for Order Processing.
- Lesser Qty Order if Placed shall be refunded.
- For Project Pricing Quantities above 5 Tons Please email us on : - " firstname.lastname@example.org "