Download- Technical Datasheet
"Chloride free admixture for concrete & plaster mortar to give integral waterproofing properties"
- BS Drycrete is a waterproofing admixture for concrete and plaster with additional plasticizing properties.
- Adding BS Drycrete in the concrete & plaster mortar shrinks capillaries thus making the mortar mass denser and therefore not allowing water to be easily absorbed.
- BS Drycrete helps in making final cured concrete or plaster water resistant.
- BS Drycrete is suggested for use in production of waterproof concrete & plaster in conformance to with IS 2645.
- For all the Plaster on exterior walls, water bodies and sunken portions
- Concrete casting for final terrace,
- Concrete mortar of leveling course on terrace slab
- Concrete for constructing water-bodies
- 150 to 200 gms per bag of cement for plaster mortar
- 300 to 350 gms per bag of cement for concrete mortar
- Reduce water used of making mortar by 15% when using BS Drycrete